Since I joined Songkick a little over four years ago, our development team has done some amazing things. Our technology, process and culture have improved an enormous amount.
We’ve always been eager to share our progress on this blog and elsewhere, and we often talk about what we’ve learned and where we are still trying to improve.
Here are some recent talks given by members of our team discussing various aspects of how we work.
- How we improve our code and culture by our Director of Engineering, Sabrina, at RubyConf Melbourne.
- How we scaled Songkick’s architecture, by our Client-side Architect, Marc, at QCon London.
- How we changed our automated testing to release faster by our Head of QA, Amy, at Agile Cambridge.
- How we test in a continuous deployment world by Amy again, at the BBC Future Media summit.
- How we adopted lean techniques and run experiments, my talk at LeanConf Manchester.
- How we use continuous delivery and experimentation to learn from our users, me again at Hacker News London.